Monday, December 5, 2016

Greetings and Hello from Chris


Hey! What's up! My name is Chris. I started this blogspot back in 2009 when I had nothing going on. I had some pushy ethics, morality issues but all that's gone. Now I'm just here to have a little fun and draw conclusions between things that probably shouldn't have conclusions.

I'm an old school gamer, Lover of nature and enjoy making things whether it's a simple craft or an elaborate work of art ( Coming soon?!)

With that little intro out of the way, I'm going to answer a few questions that I'm sure people probably want to know.

Q1: What's with your name?

Mr. CC is an internet persona I came up with a long time ago. I wrote a few game related articles on a website that went defunct a few years ago and then for other accounts I kept using the CC. It stands for Computer Chris which is stupid now that I think about it. Meh, I was young.

Q2: Okay, what's with the "Whywontyouthink" Youtube username?
A: I came up with the idea to be a political commentator a LOOONG time ago but decided against it and was just going to use the channel to argue with people... After a while, I decided that was dumb but never got around to changing it back. Maybe I'll get it changed around some time.

Q3:Why did it take you so long? We've been waiting!
A: When I started this blog in 2009, I really didn't know what I was doing. I was fresh out of college, and thought I had an opinion that mattered. Fast forward 7 years later and I did a lot of growing up. Not enough to lose my childish edge but enough to realize that there's more to sitting around and typing up angry political crap. I can have fun with this and maybe if you're reading this, you'll have fun too.

Q4: So what, You think you're going to sit around and type up a blog? Don't quit your day job!
A: Actually, I want this to be a partial hobby. I really don't intend on trying to make money on this unless I turn out to be REALLY good ( Which I doubt I will be.)
 In any case, I have a day job which I'm keeping and am working on another degree from home to expand my horizon.

Q5: You said something about college... You're actually educated?
A: Yep. I have an associates degree in Wildlife Management (Which sadly, I'm not really using) and I'm working on a degree at home with Chemical dependency counseling. I hope to help out and maybe turn some lives around.

Alright, enough rambling. See you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment